Time to update everyone on what’s going on:
- As we all know my world has been in-flux. Okay, since when can anyone take me down for the count? The fighter is back and I’m roaring my fool head off.
- Next, my blog is moving…yup, just got the domain name… www.eternalsophomore.com is going to go live in about two days, so look for me to be moving everything from here to its’ new home.
- Speaking of new homes…yes, I’ve got a place to rest my head that is safe and familiar. For the time being my folks have been nice enough to set me up in my old room. Hopefully it won’t be a very long stay, but I’m grateful for their hospitality while I’m cleaning myself up and ridding myself of the final remnants of two years spent with a manifestation of my low self-esteem.
- Doc Kat once said, “Change is not only possible, it’s probable” and she wasn’t kidding. In just over three weeks I’ve seen a tremendous positive upswing in my life. I taught myself how to crochet, making myself a gorgeous new scarf. Also, on Thursday I enjoyed a very impressive performance in a debate.
- The best parts? Doctor visits. First doctor was a therapist at school who is referring me to a trauma specialist and secondly, a MD who has already taken blood and I’m waiting to get my prescription to put me back on my thyroid meds.
My pal Haley will vouch for me when I said, “The first six weeks post-breakup are going to suck, but check with your doctor as results may vary.”
Three weeks and the epic suckfest still hasn’t taken hold…
Hmmm…I wonder why?
But, funds are running horribly low. Gotta find work or start taking orders for scarves. Holler if you want one!
Okay, gotta go. Success awaits, the only sucky part of the whole thing is that I’m a year behind because of being derailed. Oh well.
Oh, final note. With the new domain, I’ll be hosting EVERYTHING there…my Photoshop tutorials, my shop (coffee mug, scarf or t-shirt anyone??), my portfolio and of course the rantings, ravings and hopefully future cheer-worthy and comedic moments of your favorite eternal wise fool.
See you on the other side of the migration!!!!
Ladies and Gents, it’s time to ROAR!
Sing with me…